The last renewal process of the IAB was carried out two years ago. During these two years, the representatives of the 23 countries that compose it have been involved in numerous projects that you can consult on our website (http://www.tgfu.info/iab-projects.html). During the last years we have increased the number of countries which, far from diminishing connectivity, has increased the networks and their depth. That is why during the month of December 2022 and January 2023, a new call period is reopened to new members, as well as renewal of those countries where their member has been in service for more than four years.
Deadline: January 20th 2023
Applicants must have a high degree of knowledge of any of the Game Based Approaches (GBAs: TGfU, Game Sense, Tactical Game Model, etc.) and be involved in its application and expansion. In addition, applicants for new countries must meet one of the next conditions for the inclusion of their candidacy: 1) be from countries that have tradition in the GBAs or 2) from countries in which the applicant justifies that his or her presence in the IAB can have impact in the expansion of GBAs in his or her country.
- Informing and liaising with respective national organizing bodies for PE and sport and specifically with pedagogical related groups about TGfU SIG matters.
- Update the What’s Happening in… section of the TGfU website.
- Participate in ongoing projects.
- Attend online committee meetings.
- Become a member of the TGfU SIG.