The call for abstracts is now open for the International Association for Physical Education in Higher Education (AIESEP) International Conference in Santiago de Chile July 4th – 7th, 2023.
The abstract submission process can be found on the official 2023 AIESEP International Conference website at https://aiesep2023.com/call-for-abstracts/
The deadline for Submission of Abstracts is February 14th, 2023, with proposals being submitted according to the conference sub-themes below:
- Teacher Preparation & Professional Development
- Pedagogy, Curriculum & Assessment
- Physical Activity, Health Promotion, Policy, & Education
- Honouring Indigenous Knowledge and Decolonizing Research & Practice
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
We are also delighted to announce our four keynote speakers for AIESEP 2023.
- Prof. Elisa Adriana Araya Cortez, Universidad de Chile
- Prof. Brian Culp, Kennesaw State University, USA
- Dr. Mónica Suárez, Universidad de Santiago de Chile
- Prof. Javier Fernández-Río, Universidad de Oviedo, Spain
Applications for the Early Career Scholar, Developing Country Scholar and AIESEP Fellows will be due by the close of abstract submissions (Jan 31th, 2023). More information on these programs, and how to apply, can be found on the AIESEP website. https://aiesep.org/awards/young-scholars/
For further information on the AIESEP International Conference in Santiago de Chile, to keep up to date, or if you wish to contact us, please visit the website: www.aiesep2023.com