The successful applicant will be affiliated with the Institute for Teaching and Learning situated within the Department of Education and Social Work (DESW). S/he will be part of a team in the dynamic organizational context of a growing globally-connected research university. The postdoctoral researcher will work in a team in the area of physical education lead by Dr. Claude Scheuer on subjects such as active school settings, primary physical education teacher education and inclusive primary physical education. The ideal candidate has substantive interests in primary physical education and related relevant topics (like e.g. physical activity during the school day, the education of primary school teachers teaching physical education or the inclusion of all children in physical education), in international collaboration and exchange with institutional partners in European projects, and would like to contribute to an international and multilingual team.
Working mainly in three Erasmus+ funded projects (PhysEd-Academy: Physical Education Teacher Academy; QualiTePE: The Quality of Teaching in Physical Education; EduPASS: Education for Physical Activity and Sport: Informal and Non-formal Settings), you will be
- assisting in the development of project-related intellectual outputs (e.g.; theoretical and methodological framework for primary physical education teacher education; framework and guidelines for the quality of teaching in physical education; guidelines and recommendations for implementation to address inclusion in primary physical education);
- assisting with administrative and organisational tasks;
- organising and participating in project-related events;
- collecting, interpreting, analysing research related data and results;
- writing up research findings and support the development of scientific articles for publication and dissemination;
- disseminating results at international scientific conferences/workshops;
- identifying, applying for, or assisting in preparing research proposals for potential projects.
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract 36 Month
- Work Hours: Part Time 30.0 Hours per Week
- Location: Campus Belval in Esch-sur-Alzette (Luxembourg)
Foreseen starting date: December 2022
Go here for more information: http://emea3.mrted.ly/37ot5