The TGfU SIG are now recruiting for our next Secretary, who will sit on the Executive Board.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is committed to advancing the games-based approaches field and supporting the development of the TGfU SIG.
The role will run from September 2022 until December 2026- covering the absence of our previous secretary and the official 4-year term which starts January 2023.
Secretary Role description
The Secretary is responsible for:
- Conducting the daily activities of TGfU SIG and Executive
- Drafting the minutes of the general meetings and Executive meetings
- Membership (ex officio) of all working parties
- Liaising alongside the Treasurer and Communications Coordinator to keep a paper trail of TGfU business.
- Contribute to the Chair’s annual report of TGfU SIG activity
- Liaising alongside the Chair to keep TGfU SIG Exec members informed of business. (For example, liaising with the conference hosts to try and organise the outline for the types of sessions needed at the conference etc. and feed this information back to the TGfU SIG and SIG Executive.)
- Organizing SIG and Executive administration
If you wish to nominate yourself, please provide:
- A brief Curriculum Vitae highlighting your work and publications within the games-based approaches field
- The names and contact information of 2 members of the TGfU community in good standing, who would be willing to support your application
Closing date for nominations will be Monday 4th July 2022. You will be notified if you have been successful in August 2022.
For all nomination forms and any queries please contact Ellen Gambles at email@example.com