The TGfU SIG are now recruiting for our next Chair Elect, who will sit on the Executive Board.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is committed to advancing the games-based approaches field and supporting the development of the TGfU SIG.
This role is a 6-year commitment which encompasses; 2 years as Chair Elect, 2 years as Chair and 2 years as Past Chair. As such, the complete ‘Chair’ role will run from January 2023 until December 2028.
Chair Elect Role description
The Chair Elect is responsible for:
- Fulfilling the duties of the Chair in Chair’s absence
- Representing TGfU SIG on behalf of the Chair where necessary
- Assuming Chair’s position at the end of the Chair’s term
- Assisting with the development of initiatives in the TGfU SIG
- Contribute to the Chair’s annual report of TGfU SIG activity
If you wish to nominate yourself, please provide:
- A brief Curriculum Vitae highlighting your work and publications within the games-based approaches field
- The names and contact information of 2 members of the TGfU community in good standing, who would be willing to support your application
Closing date for nominations will be Monday 4th July 2022. You will be notified if you have been successful in August 2022.
For all nomination forms and any queries please contact Ellen Gambles at email@example.com