We are pleased to invite you to our 7th International TGfU conference, held on Tuesday 5th- Thursday 7th July 2022 at the University of Worcester, UK.
We will celebrate the 40th Anniversary of the TGfU model and the work of Games-Based Approaches practitioners from across the world.
- Day 1 (Tuesday 5th July 2022): Celebrating 40 years of TGfU and GBA – Cutting-edge research and practice
- Day 2 (Wednesday 6th July 2022): TGfU and games-based approaches for teachers
- Day 3 (Thursday 7th July 2022): Sports coaching and Games-Based Approaches
The overarching academic themes for the event will be:
Our registration is now open with our online booking form: https://webengine-01.worc.ac.uk/tgfu/
- Very Early Bird Registration (Closes 7th January 2022)
- Early Bird Registration (Closes 11th February 2022)
- Presenting Authors Registration (Closes 25th March 2022)
- Registration (Closes 6th June 2022)
Conference Website: https://www.worcester.ac.uk/about/academic-schools/school-of-sport-and-exercise-science/sport-and-exercise-science-research/7th-international-teaching-games-for-understanding-tgfu-conference.aspx
For further information please follow us on Twitter at @TGfUInfo or @TGfU2022 Once again, thank you for all you do, and we hope to see you in July 2022.